Cannondales That Kill Banshees.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, lets take a Banshee and  Cannondale to the MX track someday, or maybe the Harescramble course...

or we can take it to the drag track and see the cannondale just gettin off the starting line as the banshee is comin back after it crossed the finish line.

thats going a lil to far. i have heard some good things about them but im pretty sure they will not beat a banshee in a drag race. maybe in mx but not in drag.

Not to take a side on this, but it really does depend on the terrain. This is kind of like comparing a Ferrari to a Hummer. A Ferrari is going to have a hard time keeping up with a Hummer a desert race, yet a Hummer won't even be able to keep the pasta rocket in site on a road race course.

Cannondales were and still are very competitive on an MX track. It's not to say that a Banshee can't be made to handle MX very well, but it's going to take a better rider to match the lap times. The Banshee stock just flat out sucks at MX, too hard to argue. The 'Dale is lighter(stock), has much better geometry and suspension and those damn four strokes just hook up too well. The tighter the course the more the difference. The bigger, more spread out courses lessen the difference some. There are ways to make the Banshee handle better, just use the search function.

The Banshee is still the (disputed) king of drag. This one isn't even worth discussing, just look around the site.

These arguements come up constantly, Banshee vs. this, Banshee vs. that. I can't believe how much time people spend comparing everything to the Banshee. That alone should tell you something. The Banshee has done it all, check just about any kind of quad racing since the inseption of the Banshee and you will find out it has been raced and found it's self on the top of the podium more times that pretty much anything else.

Sure it's dated, but you will be too in 17 years. The fact it's still around says all that needs to be said, what else is? Enjoy your quad and just remember you can only try to dethrone what's above you.

Sorry this was so long winded.

broke

Ok, lets take a Banshee and  Cannondale to the MX track someday, or maybe the Harescramble course...

I guess your knowledge of fast means "MX or harscramble"

which means it takes riding skills to jump the double and triples.

that depends on the rider skill..

but, faster drag race I know whom is faster....

banshee..

don't get me wrong my buddy races his MX but, it is still not faster than mine!

Thank you,

That is all I have to say on this matter!

Oh and drive threw!

CANNONDALE MADE SOME GREAT BIKES THEY WERE JUST TO COMPLEX TO WORK ON DIDNT HAVE ENUFF MODS TO MAKE THEM GO FASTER.

CANNONDALE WAS AHEAD OF THERE TIME WITH THE TECHNOLOGY THEY USED TO MAKE THERE QUADS.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION NO BIKE HAS MORE MODS THEN THE BANSHEE MAKING THE BANSHEE THE FASTES BIKE IN THE WORLD. :bolt:

A woods set up shee will give a cannodale all it would want,and then some.There are a lot of shees set up a lot of ways.But they can be tuned to have a hell of a midrange.That will run with anything in scrambles.It's all about tuning and mods,and this is where the shee is second to none :cheers:

Thank you,

That is all I have to say on this matter!

Oh and drive threw!

Thank you and drive threw!

topend u said it urself!

nough said! :clap:

Drive threw? Taah, go to bluetraxx where you belong......

Sounds like u belong there!

Saying a banshee can't beat a cannondale...

U r the 1 with a hardon saying a cannondales r faster.

I thought I was on bansheehq.com not

cannondale hq!

Again don't get me wrong Cannondales r quick but not quicker than the

smaller cc banshee..

So,specialblend07 if I have offended u oh well!

I have rode both quads!

And in my opinion Banshee's r faster..and a better quad..

That is why I'm on this site.

Sorry 4 the confusion :huh:

point taken!

How much do I owe u 4 your 2 cents of knowledge!

I'll give u a penny for your thought but, I want change genius! :yank:

Now, :yank: with your buddies who ride cannies and post on their site!

Just ride what you like and if you think the Cannondale can beat Banshees go ahead and whomp on em but dont talk shit, unless you can step up. Lol this post should probably be in the roostin room. Anyways who cares about Cannondales, i think they are ugly overpriced pos's, and would never buy one. For the extra 4 grand or what ever it cost over the banshee i'd rather get a banshee and tune it to kill the Cannondale. What are those things like 10 or 11 grand or something??

LMMFAO your comparing them STOCK!?!?!?!

A connondale doesn't even fugging come stock, they cost what 10-12 grand? WTF how can you even try compare them like that, put some suspension mods and some pipes and whatnot on a shee with the left over money you got from paying more then a few G's less then compare them....

You can obviously see that a shee is just a over all better and more practical quad, Cannondale is ALREADY out of buisness..

I also know a few people with dales that race mx and they are ALWAYS broke down or sumthin...