2003 Cr250, Cr 450 Vs Every Thing?

:shootself::shootself: Hey everyone. I am thinking of getting a cr 250 or cr 450. I AM SICK OF THE CR 125;s and 250's smoking my banshee! Now how powerful is the cr 450? If I get a 250 should I get the 4 stroke or 2 stroke? I like my shee b/c it dont kick back when I start it. Will an MX bike kick back? What is this tornado thing people are talking about? Its something in the stock exhaust which makes bikes really fast? Honda makes the best mx bike right? Thanks :flame: I want some thing fun to ride not a :shootself: bike :whoa:

You'll have to put alot of $$ in a shee to keep that crf450 from wasting ya. You see my mods below and I usually smoke alot of the quads out there. The freaking 450 my buddie has thrashes me!!!

Stick with the 450. Honda seems to keep their value a bit better than the Yamaha dirt bikes. The aluminum frame is a plus. It never needs painting and is easy to polish up. The CR250 is much easier to work on if you plan on keeping it forever!

The money I am saving from druging i.e. im going natural... will give me the extra for a dirt bike. I dont wana mod my shee b/c people bitch about how loud it is and how much i tear the roads up with it stock. Do you think the 4 or 2 stroke cr 250 is faster? Will a stock cr 450 kill a yfz 450 and a highly moded cr 250 & banshee? how does this compare to a cr 500?

When you raced him how bad did he burn your shee i.e. how many yards aprox? is his 450 stock? Thanks :bolt: IS a 450 a :shootself: bike?

try learning how to ride first you steroid freak,maybe its your man tits getting in the way when you ride???

Damn your post's reek of intelligence

Oh, my eyes hurt from trying to read those posts :wacko: . All I see are purple and orange cr450, cr 250, yfz 450, cr 500........ :lol:

seriously though, I would go with a cr 450f. They have tons of mid-top end torque and I hear that they are easy to ride wheelies on.