Asr Steel Braided Lines F/r - $88 Hmmm.

sredish

I recently purchased a set from this guy. They came quick and included all new copper washers and the long double bolt for the front rez. I noticed a big difference in the braking after I put them on. I give them a thumbs up, but I havn't seen many other sets to compare it to. If you want to know anything else, just ask.

I recently purchased a set from this guy. They came quick and included all new copper washers and the long double bolt for the front rez. I noticed a big difference in the braking after I put them on. I give them a thumbs up, but I havn't seen many other sets to compare it to.  If you want to know anything else, just ask.

thanks for the input, i'll be placing my order shortly.

Scott

yeah ive got a set and they work great just as good as everybody elses. i ride with a bunch that got lsr and whitebrothers lines and i think mine look better with the double lines coming off the lever. made it a little tough to bleed but if you get a mity vac they'll be perfect.

These are dual lines coming off the master. I didn't really think about that before you said it.

T469, do you have a pic of those, that sounds like it may look a little funny, you say you like it better?

no i don't have pics but look around. i have seen them installed on somebody's show bike, that's when i decided to buy them. actually i think it looks really slick. they stay together and i've had a few people compliment on them. they work really well feel just like the others. well worth the $100 i spent on them. mine are clear coated and show up well.

These are dual lines coming off the master.  I didn't really think about that before you said it.

T469, do you have a pic of those, that sounds like it may look a little funny, you say you like it better?

here you go, its basically a longer banjo bolt that connects the two lines togather at the resivoir. it dont look that bad at all, just be carefull on the longer bolt, it has a tendincy to snap alot easier when tightening it. this is the only pic i could find in my junk file of it and its not the best but will give you an idea. and the reason the lines are tilted up a bit is when they were in line with the bars and you turned they rubbed the plastic, this way they move freely back and forth with out touching anything. later