Wish Me Luck

tats4life

Fella's I'm goin racing this weekend. I'm gonna run macon, ga on a shee!!!! I'm gonna run the +25 yr age group, i don't have the motor to run pro-am. Gonna try and beat the demons in my head from loosing Kevin. On behalf of my family and wife please say a prayer for me. And I'll give a full report on Tuesday.

Tats #23

You got a prayer here but I will also say one for the ones you are racing aginst,they will need it to.After talking to you I can hear the love of the sport in your voice and excitment when you talk about it.I have already been praying for you and one prayer has already been answered your gona race again .For you to agree to this you have already beaten your demons.PEACE BE THE JOURNEY,it's the rythm of the run.You will do fine you have already won.

SCOTTP

hey man good like and u are in my prayers and i know your buddy will be up there keepin u safe from any harm. just do your best man. i know this might not mean much but i do know wut you are going throught i had something simlar happen to me with my best friend in taekwonda he got kicked in the head and dies and every since i believe he has been keepin me says and making me win

Garett

dammm hommie !! sweet. glad to hear your back on the steed. you allready have the deamons in your head beat by going out and winning like kevin would of wanted you to. and of course we all have your back and our prayers and support. good luck brother :clap:

THANKS TO EVERYONE, THAT POSTED OR EVEN READ THIS!!!! The track was awesome, but I didn't do so well. I will never race a stock motor again. I could barely clear the small triple, it think it was about 80ft up hill. I finished 27 out of 68 guys in my class 25+. So I missed the main by 2 spots. I plan on going to my therapist today I think I screwed something up in my right elbow. The new 450r's are the biggest peices of shit I have ever seen. The six 450r's in my class didn't even finish a qualifier. Ran into a ton of old friends, we all did a bunch of "campfire" racing. I've come to the feeling that my shoulders or my wallet can take racing the nationals. But I miss the adrenaline of racing and the atmosphere and friends I have made. I'm going to definitly start racing local races, to stay in shape and give the little rich kids a run for there parents money.

I left before the pro class main was run, but Gust and Jones were the fast guys to beat, and I'm sure all the magazines are gonna say that Farr was fast on his 450r even though he used every single back up bike he had with him. When I left Mark Baldwin was unloading #4 to get it ready for the LCQ.

Sounds like fun man, glad to hear ya got the gitters out of ya. ;) I can only imagine... Doesn't sound like ya did too bad for being out for a while & running a stock motor. B)

So the 450r's weren't doing what they're being all hyped up about.? I saw some running the dunes over the weekend, looked pretty slick...did see one getting toed in. The yfz's were tearing shit up though, didn't see a one 450r take one in a drag, but they were too far behind. I wouldn't mind having me a yfz, definately would have one of them over the 450R, they sound better & it sounds like the 450r's got some bugs to get worked out.