Not A Shee, But Funny Still

KMAC

Ok so 10 or 12 of us are riding in the local river bluffs one weekend, Banshee's, EX's, Z's, we have em all. Anyway me and my dad have a Banshee, a Z400, and a scrambler 500 4x4. We opted to take the shee and the scrambler. The scrambler was loaded down with a full size cooler on the back along with a 30 pack of stones'. I was on the "purple pig" (scrambler) following everyone, we come to a crossing where a steep side hill is involved with a huge log in way, of coarse everone else is making it with some effort and good riding, so then my dumbass forgetting that I'm on a god damn polaris scrambler and not balanced low racer decide to go ahead and plug across. Long story short... I almost rolled slide down leaned on a tree... didn't have to common sense to stop and think of a logical way out!! as I looked at the revene below :cheers: may have had something to do with it, I cram it in reverse and nail it fly off slide down to the bottom of a creek, cooler and beers flying by me and a 500 lb 4wheeler behind that, I think it actually bounced over me!! anyway a tree kept it from going all the way down, and all 10 of us muscled it out of there, and without 10 and the wheels turning no fuckn' way it was coming out!! I was amazed that it ran, started right up! Long I know, hope you enjoyed my drunken' embarassment.

Lesson learned... stay away from top heavy peices of shit in the narly trails. :shootself::cry:

• 2 weeks later...

i was out riding with a friend of mine couple of years ago. i was riding my modded blaster and he was riding a older polaris 300 (trail boss i think)we are on these old railroad tracks and he says his polaris can beat my blaster so we take off in whats supposed to be about a mile race. in the middle of the mile there was a newly paved road to cross i made it with no problem and was about a 1/4 mile ahead of him. well when he got to that raod he hit the new pavement and flew over the handle bars. the DNR took measurements they said he flew 69 feet at a height of about 7 feet. landed on his face luckly he was wearing a helmet. he ended up with a chunk taken out of his hand raod rash on about half his body and a pretty nasty concussion. the only think i can blame that crash on is crappy polaris suspension and a stupid rider.