Price For Race Ready Yfz 450

erbilabuc

blue.......atvworld.com ofered me 15k for the 450 with all the gear. i said is think aboud it. im tying to sell 1 of the road bikes (hopefully the cagiva) to make room....as soon as it goes the 450 comes :P and i cant wait!!! i didnt think it was all that bad cos i was expecting to pay that for 1 anyway. i just hope it happens soon!

• 2 weeks later...

All you need is some a-arms, swingarm, shocks, pipe, jetting, filter, steering stem, bars, rims, tires, and other odds and ends to be really competative. But there are people out there on stock 450's that are kicking butt.

I would give around 10-12K US for all that, to include the bike. I would get the quad and do it all youself so that you know how everything works and how to fix it. Houser has some good products. Just my $.02.

Dustin

you can but the 450 for about 6900 here. then add about 4000 for aftermarekt arms, shocks, swingarms and some rims and tires. for that you can have a badass mxer for about 11,000. i would never in a million fuckin years pay 20,000 for a 4 wheeler. thats insane. if you buy one directly from someone its gonna cost you alot more. but one stock, then mod it yourself.

sickboy its more like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:wacko: the prices im getting are getting insane, some people are desperate for money