Whats The Next Thing!

ALRIGHT GUYS I WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE I SHOULD DO TO HELP MY QUAD THIS IS WHAT I GOT VITO'S 404, VERY MILD PORT, COOLHEAD 22CC RACE GAS C14, T5'S, OPEN LID WITH K&N, 390 MAINS 30 PILOTS, STOCK AIR SCREW SETTING, PRO DESING IMPELLAR WHEEL, AND WATER WETTER, WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO SO I DON'T HARM ANYTHING ELSE SHOULD I ADVANCE THE TIMING, V-FORCE REEDS, BIGGER CARBS, BIGGER STATOR, BETTER IGNITION, ANYTHING THAT WOULD HELP OH AND I KNOW MY CRANK IS GONNA GO CAUSE IT'S NOT WELDED BUT THATS A DIFFERENT STORY SO BASICALYWHAT DO I NEED TO REALLY REALLY NEED TO DO TO KEEP IT RUNNING RIGHT. RATE NOW IT FEELS BETTER THEN IT EVER DID AND I STILL HAVE THE STOCK CARBS AND REEDS BUT TELL ME WHAT U THINK.

I USE HP 80/85 ENGINE OIL

HP COOLANT WITH W-WETTER

BEL-RAY H1R 32:1

BARRNET CLUTCH ALL 6 SPRINGS

VITO'S 404 BIGBORE

COOLHEAD 22CC BIGBORE DOMES

TOOMEY T5'S

K&N OPEN LID

390 MAINS 30-PILOTS

VERY MILD PORT

LONESTAR EX AXLE

SANDSTARS REARS

PRODESIGN IMPELLAR

EVERTHING ELSE STOCK

Advance timing 4+ degrees and add vforce for better flow and if you have very mild porting you prolly wont need much bigger carbs, maybe some 28 or 30 keihin pwk's. Since you are running race fuel already it wouldnt hurt to go with some smaller domes to increase your compression, timing advance and more compresson makes a big difference on low end power but you would definately want to consider getting the crank welded if you add compression.

yea i deffinently see where bigger carbs would help and the v force and as for smaller domes i have a bigbore so pro-design has 2 different bigbore sizes 24cc for pump and 22cc for more compression and race fuel and let me tell u what a difference. thanks anything else.

I don't see what kind of pipes you have or what type of riding you do.

I also am very shocked you are running a 404 with stock carbs. That's a lot of vacuum for those carbs.

I'm also suprised you don't have the timing advanced. 4-5 deg works good on gas and most pipes.

v-force will get you some more "snap" and smooth pull on top.

A lightened flywheel would be awesome on a big motor like that.

Compression is something else you can play with. If you want to run higher compression you'll need higher octane fuel.

Billet parts will make it lighter. We were suprised how light cotten eye joe's quad was. He has a lot of billet though.

I don't see what kind of pipes you have or what type of riding you do.

I also am very shocked you are running a 404 with stock carbs. That's a lot of vacuum for those carbs.

I'm also suprised you don't have the timing advanced. 4-5 deg works good on gas and most pipes.

v-force will get you some more "snap" and smooth pull on top.

A lightened flywheel would be awesome on a big motor like that.

Compression is something else you can play with. If you want to run higher compression you'll need higher octane fuel.

Don't see anything to add here. Carbs, reeds, compression, timing. Sounds good to me.

Personal you should contact Noss Machine and see if David will cut you a Custom dome for the Big Bore in a smaller size 19cc maybe. I sure he can do it.

Than your Race fuel Not a waste of money. It will wake that bitch up for sure.

I agree, go for some custom cut domes, carbs, reeds (dual stage boyesons at the least, and if you get the carbs you need the reeds), HO stator and plate from ricky stator is always nice to brighten up your world (could get some handlebar mount lazerstars to add on)

I'd definitely advance that timing and open up that intake for better airflow. And keep a close eye on your compression.....dont ruin that top end with a crank thats gonna let go....its just not worth it.