Wire/cable Organizers

Hockey390

Hey everyone,

I have seen a few pictures of banshee's that have their wire's all cleaned up and put into like plastic sleeve type items. I was wondering if there is a place I can get them cheaper?

I want red ones, and the only place I found red was at an autozone which was made by street wires, and seeing how its for car stuff, they are like $15 for a few feet..

If you dont know what I'm talking about, here is a picture of it.

0.jpg

Its those yellow lines that are holding cables.

Sorry to whoever's banshee this is, I didnt remember who it was so I cant mention your name, but your customized color scheme is my dream, so thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

I have seen a few pictures of banshee's that have their wire's all cleaned up and put into like plastic sleeve type items. I was wondering if there is a place I can get them cheaper?

I want red ones, and the only place I found red was at an autozone which was made by street wires, and seeing how its for car stuff, they are like $15 for a few feet..

If you dont know what I'm talking about, here is a picture of it.

0.jpg

Its those yellow lines that are holding cables.

Sorry to whoever's banshee this is, I didnt remember who it was so I cant mention your name, but your customized color scheme is my dream, so thanks.

thats all cool and all but it has one thing wrong with the picture, the power band seems to be wrapped around the coolant lines. that will do him no good :lol:

looks good got1.  you gotta do somethin about those pipes next.  how much did you pay for your bike? and what year is it? keep up the good work

I just got rid of the pipes and got some nice chrome ones on there now, looks alot better. My bike is a 99 and I gave 2800 bucks for it.