N2galmis

99screaminshee

id like to know ur thougts on n2glamis and his dealings here  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Why dont you like Guy? I see him at glamis all the time. His group is a little out of control but he sells things that are hard to find and that helps a lot of people out. I think once he grows up he will be an awesome business man for the quad world. If you have a honda 250r then hit him up that is his specialty.

go to the for sale section and read some of his helpful posts to those of us who were wanted to buy his overpriced garbage parts i bought from his twice never recieved anything a total loss of 100 bucks 39 for a used hood for my old warrior and 61 for a set of k&n clamp ons again i sent the money i have reciepts and i never got anything after my money was there he stopped answering emails and voicemails and as for u DIRTBIKEZ f*ck u u didnt lose 100 bucks to this asshole and all iwas doin was tryin to warn other people

i bought from his twice never recieved anything a total loss of 100 bucks

you bought something from him even after you didnt receive something from him the first time? Are you familiar with the saying "fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me"