Porting Or Suspension

What next? Over the winter I have been working on my banshee and was wondering which direction I should head in next. I mostly trail and field ride and I was thinking of either sending my jugs out to be ported or investing in new shocks and a arms. Which would be a better direction to head in?

I'm going with suspension first, rebelshee is right.

And that's one badass GT2, or is it a GT3 in your sig? I have a buddy with a GT2. He has the grey metalic one that Porsche used in the Int. car show circuit when the GT2 first came out. He paid 214,000 for it and mostly drives it at open track events.

The action racing A arms seem pretty nice they have a life time warranty, and adjustable the ride height. What type of shocks should I go with? (works, elka, pep, axis) I want to try and spend under a grand if possible for the a arms and shocks. Action racing has kits for 1100 that come with their a-arms and Works triple rate shocks.

You can go with a + 2 front end and have a deaper offset to set it in an inch or so to clear tight woods. You can run what the pro's run, a +3 long travel but that's money. Not worth the cost on a banshee...unless your makin' money with it. I suggest a +2 width, +1 fwd with a -1 swing arm. you retain the stock wheel base but move the weight a bit more to the rear. With shocks, I'd say get custom axis all around, they won't let you down and they are very durable. But they are expensive. Works is a good entry level high performance shock as high performance shocks go. everything else falls between those two companies. I also recomend getting res. to enable you to control the damping and preload. Rebound adjusters will eat up travel so it's a trade off. I recomend rebound adjusters too..at least in the rear.

also recomend getting res. to enable you to control the damping and preload.

Just to clear this up, a resivior will not affect the pre-load one bit.

Rebound adjusters will eat up travel so it's a trade off

This is also wrong. Compression or rebound adjusters on a propperly set up shock will not reduce the amount of travel.