Man Im Sad/pissed

ScreaminShee01

Well i get a call today on the progress of my new motor and then my buddy tells me hes sellin his banshee... and his dad is sellin his 250r, keep in mind these are pretty much my only riding buddies and they got cool quads and theyre fun to ride with. any how he tlls me hes sellin the quads for 2 crotch rockets. sure i love crotch rockets but now i have to ride with this kid with a little blaster thats always broken. i mean im dropping 2g's into this banshee cuz we had all these plans of going up to the mountains to run roads, hell if i would have known this was onna happen i would have put a new top end in and thats it. oh well life goes on anything like this happen to you guys?

well i know how you feel. i used to have a solid 15 kids to ride with every day. but they graduated high school and either moved out and went to college or just moved away and sold their bikes. now i am down to 2 kids that can ride. but my problem is i dont have a bike that runs. and one of the kids is a die hard banshee hater so he is anoying to ride with and the other kid is a huge accident waiting to happen every time we go out he wrecks and brakes shit.

Just hit the local tracks..You'll find somebody to ride with. I usualy end up riding solo cause nobody round here can hang. But at the tracks there is always some competition and some damn good riders.

Lost a good riding buddie of mine because when shows how much he loves his girlfriend he didnt wear a "glove". <_<

There is no shortage of folk to ride with in CT.Just riding spots.I still retained 7 riders of my group.

There's alot of riders in PA. Stick with it and if you do find people make sure they are who you WANT to ride with.

I would not worry to much, you will find someone else to ride with. And tehy will find out how much they miss their ATV's soon.

When I first got my banshee I had no1 to ride with, the first year I was mostly riding alone. Now, 4 years later, I have to decide who to go with, and have since convinced my friend to get his stuff running too so there is always someone. Just listen around for other people going out on trips and make some new friends while your at it...Right now I have to decide with the experienced group, the drinking-party group, small group of friends (we alwas have a good time) etc...And then there are people going out there from my school from time to time too...

It's like a big cycle once you find a good group that is large enough you will always have someone to ride with..

your other option is to come down to Cali and ride with us at Glamis/Gordons

I know what your goin threw...

I had about 5 or 6 riding buddies, 2 of them had their bikes stolen, 1 traded both his bikes in and is waiting to get a 450, ( I dunno when thats actually gonna happen) 1 sold his blaster, 1 can't ride for shit so his is never running and or ridable..It sucks and now I have a friend thats thinking about selling his blaster/Tecate and his dads selling his lt and there both gettin crotch rockets..

Now all I have to ride with for now is a 250 ex and a xr 100, its no fun riding with them cause even on my 85 I just burn the shit outa them...I can't imagin what it'll be like when I get the shee and have Jim do my motor, ima be beating them in top speed in like 4'th gear......

put an ad in the paper "Male seeks buddy for riding purposes, must have protective gear..."  well maybe phrase it different.. ;)
put an ad in the paper "Male seeks buddy for riding purposes, must have protective gear..."  well maybe phrase it different.. ;)

hahha good stuff