Gall Bladder

anyone ever had their gall bladder removed? im only 21 and i guess its really rare for a person as young as me to have it removed. they told me that girls usually are the ones that need it gone. i guess the operation is pretty straight forward and what not. i am supposed to be able to go home tomorrow night if i feel ok and everything goes as planned. i think i need them to go ahead and take my appendix too. its just another one of those worthless organs isnt it? oh well, i am just ready to get this thing out cuz its hurtin. just thought id drop a line about it.

I don't even know where the gal bladder is or what it

does, so you must not need it. I have heard an awful lot

about them but I still don't KNOW anything about them...

kind of like banshees. Sorry to hear that it's bothering you.

I do know that it is definetely a routine procedure. I could

cut it out for you and save you a few bucks.

the gall bladder helps to break down fatty foods. the liver secretes this shit to help break down fatty foods and what liquid isnt used goes into the gall bladder. then later on it can secrete it out for use. well mine is all blocked up and filled with gall stones, making it useless. i guess there is no way to remove the amount of gall stones mine has, so it has to be removed. thanks a lot guys. at least its been raining here and i cant ride anyway.