Jetting For Dual 33mm Carbs On New Setup

I Just put the race logic port on my shee. I also put CT racings TT pipes, dual 33mm carbs with the trinity stage4 intake, a fresh hone, and new rings. I'm pretty good with jetting, I just want some input on what size mains you guys think would be a good starting point. The rest of my mods are listed below, minus the single 35mm and T6's. I was thinking 162 mains and a 50 pilot.

Are you running Kehin's? I'm running 160 mains and a 40 pilot. with the needle on the 3rd clip. But I have 2 28mm pwk's. I'd start out a bit richer like 170 then work your way down. My last motor build I was runing 168...but that was before I milled the head and it was pro-x piston. Pro-x sucks. Plus you want it REAL rich when your braking a new motor in. I have 2 of every size jet between the sizes of 130-180. A lot of jets sitting around...but I never worry about not having the right size jet. it's a good feeling.

If the bike runs better with the choke on, it's too lean. So when you first start it, check that out. Don't gun it, let it idle and check the plugs. This will help alot for getting a good baseline to start with.

Well I got it runing good today. 152 main and a 48 pilot. I'm going to take it down this week, and put it on the dyno. I beat my friend's shee today, and his did 58hp on the dyno. So I'm thinking it should be over 60hp. Don't think I liked it over the single though. I think I would of liked the single and the porting better. It does not have the same thorttle response I've grown to love, and the thumb is a lot harder the push in. Not bad until you get a couple of laps in, but than you start feeling it. I never even thought about it with the single. I also have to work the gears more to get around the track. I do feel faster around now, but with a lot more work.