Rapshee Plastics

pimp559

raptor plastic is being original but a cr500 engine isnt? :unsure:

Now i wouldnt put that plastic on my banshee, but i still think its pretty neat and inovative to make plastic like that. I cant wait to how it looks on a bike. Now, if the rear plastic looked like a raptor rear that would be cool, and something I would buy. The banshees rear plastic really is dated looking compared to the raptor and yfzs slick looking rears.

Disclaimer: the following is OPINION only, please do not take offence :lol: sheesh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do the manufacturers think we all want that style??? someone needs to come up with something "original" and new,one of the modernest designs ive seen is the polaris predator (i think its that) real futuristic and different,thats cool,fcuk goin crapta! rebelbanshee2 i think yor bike is wickid,wouldnt mind it if u wanna sell it!! but a shee aint a shee without the heart inside. sorry no disrespect.

i think it would look unique w/ both fronts and rears. im tired of seein most shees lookin the same. though they do look sweet. im always into tryin new stuff. lets wait to see it for real, b4 we all knock it. i dont wanna look like a 4choke either, or like every other quad that is in production right now, but if someone else picks that plastic, then i look different from them, and i still like the way mine looks-i win both ways. just my pov. all u bros need to learn to play nice, and settle whos shee is better at a race of whatever kind. idc.

peace, we r all brothers! u all have a right to ur own opinion, i just dotn think urs is right. ha :P

raptor plastic is being original but a cr500 engine isnt? :unsure:

Now i wouldnt put that plastic on my banshee, but i still think its pretty neat and inovative to make plastic like that.  I cant wait to how it looks on a bike.  Now, if the rear plastic looked like a raptor rear that would be cool, and something I would buy.  The banshees rear plastic really is dated looking compared to the raptor and yfzs slick looking rears.

Disclaimer: the following is OPINION only, please do not take offence :lol: sheesh

I totally agree with the rear plastics rebel, I would definatly buy some of them, it would prolly help the saggy stock fenders..

Thats what they should work on...

The nose peice is what makes the shee diffrent..

Pimp,why would you want your quad to look like every other Yamaha out there.The Raptor YFZ and now the Raptor 350 all share the same styling.Not to mention how closely the Z400,KFX and DVX resemble The Raptors styling.

What exactly is so original about making your quad look like every other quad in Yamahas lineup.I'm sorry but the originality thing isn't going to work here.

I just don't see the justification you tried to make.All you managed to do is show us just how dumb you really are.

Again,why would anyone want to make a Banshee look like every other yamaha quad if they were concerned originality?

Sounds like you really want a Raptor,maybe you should buy one and take your half a brain to Bluetraxx.

I hear Cali is full of queers,your probably one of them,so you moved out there to feel at home(isn't that special)

Hey nightriduuurrrr. Are you pissed cause I pimpted out your mama, I'm pissed too cause I didn't get shit for her except for some food stamps which they don't even except in Cali. And I guess evryone interested on this forum is gay too because they are interested in the plastics too. Sounds like you need a good bitch slappin. You should be thankful I pimpted your mama out or you wouldn't be here today. I think a thank you is order. Oh ya and tell your sista to send the $. ;):lol:

My mother is dead and if I ever find out who you are Or where you live,you will be too.

There was no reason for you to go there,I never dissed your mother and wouldn't even attempt to,our mothers had nothing to do with this conversation

Obviously by your remarks you are some 16 year old kid(physically or mentally) who has not seen a pussy since birth and likes to play the tough guy behind his computer.Its not hard to tell your age.You guys act all the same.

Its not my or my mothers fault(god rest her soul)that you've never got laid,moved to California and turned Queer.

Do yourself a favor,get out of Cali,go straight and get a piece of ass(A Womans).Then maybe you'll grow up and get some pubes.

By the way,my sister doesn't mess with Queers,so you must have the wrong girl.

Wow you almost scarred me. Not. You push my buttons I push yours. Like you didn't expect me to fire back bubba. You better be careful when sticking your head in a hornets nest, you just might get bit. Now how dumb am I now, now that I got your panties all up in a knot. I'm playin you like chess. I suggest if you don't like the heat then stay out of the fire. I guess you expect me to think your real mature also. As far as your Mama goes sorry to here your loss, but don't expect for me not to fight back. Maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. Or I will have to hurt your feelings some more. :angry:

Hey nightriduuurrrr. Are you pissed cause I pimpted out your mama, I'm pissed too cause I didn't get shit for her except for some food stamps which they don't even except in Cali. And I guess evryone interested on this forum is gay too because they are interested in the plastics too. Sounds like you need a good bitch slappin. You should be thankful I pimpted your mama out or you wouldn't be here today. I think a thank you is order. Oh ya and tell your sista to send the $. ;)  :lol:

That is the stupidest thing I have seen in this whole forum. First we talking about plastic and then when you don't get your way you start talking about other guy's mommas. That is like the most childish thing I have seen. As far as the plastic goes I think that it would be dumb. Why make the best thing yamaha made look like the queerest thing they ever made. People that ride banshees are seperated from the other riders. They love how when they crack the throttle they have to stop to pop their arms back in socket. Why any one would want to make it look like a 4 stroke joke is beyond me. :huh:

Heres the shocker. I actually fill childish for baggin on knightrider like I did. For evryone reading this I am personally aplogizing for what was said to him. I felt like he was putting me down for just posting info for evryone to look at and I didn't like it. A real man would just walk away which is what i should have done. No I'm not a teenage punk sitting behind a computer talking shit, I'm almost 30 and should know better than get in a flame fest with someone over something that is not even worth it. From this day forward you will never here me putting someone else down. That is really not me and I want you all to know this. Please look at it from my view, what if someone was putting you down for just posting something for evryone. Wouldn't that piss you off. I should have just laughed it off and went on.

Some might view me as soft but those are probably the teenage punks out there and you have something to learn. A real man knows when he's wrong.

I will be the first to admit that I sometimes give people shit,anyone thats went a few rounds with me knows that.I don't get offended very easily,especially if the attack was aimed towards me.

Opinions are like assholes,everyone has one.I didn't think you justified the "Originality" thing so I gave my opinion on the matter.Personally,I hate the new look of the Yamahas,they all look the same to me.Thats my opinion,that doesn't mean everyone else should.

I can forgive and if I can everyone else should too,but I never forget Pimp559.

Remember,just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that their right and your wrong.Theres's nothing wrong with arguing over something you believe in,but lets keep our families,ethnicity and religon out of it

It wasn't that long ago when someone chose to racially attack an ethnic group and all hell broke loose.