Colors

99screaminshee

i just bought my buddys black maier plastic and im goin to put it on my banshee but id like to powdercoat my frame while im at it what color would look good with the black and my stock red plastic im goin to use my stock black tank cover and radiator shroud any help would be appriciated yamahas spray paint is startin to get cruddy

the thing about painting the frame is it's a bitch to do it, because you have to tear everything down. if your going to do it, do it once. if your going to do it once, make sure people know you did it. If you have black plastic and a black frame, they'll think, "hey, there's a le banshee". You want them to say, "damn did you see that banshee with the awesome frame". Definitely go color.

I like the Yamaha blue.

thats a great idea im glad there r smart people around to help me out  :lol:  do u think the blue would go good with the all black and my stock red plastic  rite now its black toank radiator cover red fenders i like they combo except fro the rusty frame ill prolly run the all blck for racing and summer use

I don't really know how it'd go with the red, might look great. I know it'd look awesome with the black.