Rip Off

race450

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2461290069

Is that a rip off i might buy it look at the shipping price what you think? I have white with purple now. Should i do red and black or blue and red?

god damn, for 25$ of shipping that thing better come in a vaccummed crate with a midget holding it from touching the sides

Hi guys:

I have a 2003 Red/Black with plenty of scratches. If I used eBay I would grab these at ten times the price. I wouldn't do shipping. I would just drive down and pick them up - pay him cash.

I guess I am just dumb. I always thought plastic was expensive. Maybe this doesn't include the decals??? I am definately missing something here. Otherwise I am going to have new plastic from the dealer every month (slight exaggeration)!

Regards,

Bill

I have shipped several plastics. The size of the box is what screws you on the cost. It makes a big difference where it goes also. I shipped all of my purple and yellow plastic for $25. On the other hand I shipped just a rear for almost $40. It varies a lot but that dosen't sound out of line at all.