Methods So That The Shee Does Not Get Stolen

xt45

Do you know they don't make a 45 mm that I am aware of and if they did you would not be able to carry it. I think you better go back to school and learn a little more about guns before you run your mouth and or kill yourself. That was a little harsh but I would hate to see someone get hurt due to ignorance. 50 mm they run on navy ships.

Its a 45 acp and Rugers suck in my opinion as far as autoloaders are concerned.

Here is my newest purchase

1399sigp226.jpg

1399sigp226_1.jpg

Just so you know that is a sig P226 all stainless .40s&w. Best gun I have shot to date, and that is why you pay for them. I have shot many 45 1911's and I pefer this sig, over every 1911 style gun I have ever shot, including Kimber. Everyone brings up Glocks, well glocks are a good carry gun due to weight, but with them being so light it takes lots of practice to hit with them or get a good grouping. 40 yards is WAY to far to be shooting hanguns. Start at 10 yards and work your way back to 25. Any farther back you are wasting your time. Work on grouping and consistency not how fast or how far you can shoot.

Anyway, as far as security for the banshee its called xena locks. Its a disc brake lock with an alarm in it that re-sets itself after 10 seconds. Let me know if you are interested

God damn dude. Take it easy. Why you gota be a dick? Cant we all just get a long here. So what, I said mm instead of cal. WOOOPPSSS my bad. Everyone else got fuking the point.

And ya, I just might kill my self because I got cal and mm mixed up. :lol:

And Im glad you dont like Ruger. I guess its more of a reason for the rest of us to get one.

See, this is one thing I hate about any forum. Someone always has to be a dick. Couldn't he of just said "dont you mean cal?" But no, the guy thinks his cock is 12" long and hes Mr. Marshal Law as Sredish said. Oh well. Sorry for confusing everyone w/ my huge ass 45mm. MAN THAT THING KICKS. IT KNOCKED ME BACK 40 YARDS THE OTHER DAY WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SHOOT THEM DAMN DUCKS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milo

Ruger makes great revolvers. They lack in the autoloader scene.

Led

Sigs are known for not jamming. There must have been something really wrong with it if you had consistant jamming. I have put 10,000 rounds through and old sig with regular cleaning 1 misfeed and it was due to ammo not the gun. If you read up on them, thats what all the gun mags rave about is how reliable a sig is. Plus they have lifetime warrenty. If you think somethings wrong you send it back to them and they WILL take care of you at no cost. Check out this link if you are interested in 1911's and sigs Led. They are going to be making one. http://www.sigarms.com/news/index.asp?display=detail&id=57

My gun compensated is 1600 dollars. Thats kind of expensive due to 450 dollar glock or some 400 dollar ruger, or smith. Thats also why a lot of the pros use them. Kimber makes a good 1911 style pistol though.

Shooting autoloaders past 25 yards for practice is just pointless like I already stated. You take a colt python and yeah you can run her out 60 yards.

Oh a side not, I took a beretta out the other day and I almost threw the gun in the trash. What a piece this beretta was. Out of 2 mags I had 4 misfeeds and 3 jams.

As far as shooting a deer at 60 yards, why would you shoot a deer with a pistol.

NO joke,...would be fun with my Camp Rifle though. B) But it would be fun to go postal on a deer with some pistols just for shits. And I don't know what the deal was with my pop's sig. It was brand new when he had the problems, after he took it all apart & changed out some parts he never had anymore problems. He was to self-centered & was the type to have to fix everything on his own, so that's why he didn't send it back. He figured it was something he had done to it or a manufacturer defect on one of the parts...will never know now that he's gone what exactly the problem was & what he did to fix it. I too am not very fond of beretta's, but I'd take one over a grock any day.

Back on a serious note, you guys in the begaining had some good ideas with the lock in the sprocket and baby moniter. Anyway. My friend come home from work one day pissed off and went to take his shee for a ride and it wouldn't roll over. So he tore it down and it found out the horrible truth. Someone took his shee out for a spin, fryed both pistons and snapped one of the rods on a fairly new motor. An't that a b*tch. Anyway, since the topic turned to guns figured I might as well throw this out there. I'm from a hunting family with a 300yd. driveway, we sight our rifles in to hit dead nuts just on the other side of the road, nothins gettin out.