Glamis Sand Dunes

DUNEDEMON

Damn I think i will be at Gordons with all my bitch ass friends, why cant any of my friends grow a set and go to the g-spot for the holiday weekends. I swear i am the only one that likes to par-tay anymore, buncho pussywhooped fuckers. If I do make it, I will be at Ghecko camping by myself :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for that, let me know time you wanna meet up..we could meet at pair-o-dice and have a brew, then go for a ride? I would be willing to ride over to Glamis to meet up with all you guys (could show the east coast boys where the good chit is at) if one of you can lend me a couple gallons of premix so I can make it back.

pair o dice is some good eatin, cant pass up a breakfest bowl when your out there. for those of ya that dont know It's just across the bridge that connects Gordons and Butternuts. What time say Sat do you guys wanna meet up? I am down for whatever and will be hungover :huh: But after a breakfest bowl and a brewskey I will be ready to rip!

If I do go to the g-spot I will hook up and camp with you guys fo show, if nothing else lets meet up and cruise gordons for a couple hours and kick a couple cold ones. Sat at what time everyone??

I don't know what time is good for everyone else, but this talk of getting up and riding to the dice for breakfast has got to stop, I'm not about to get up that early, what do you say we meet up mid-morning, first we need to firm up who will be camping where, then figure what time and where we will meet. Like I stated earlier - you know where I'm camping I drive a white Dodge Ram x-cab 4wd with a white shell, pull a 22FT Weekend Warrior, my buddie has a blue 4wd Chevy Avalanche and pulls a 22FT Tahoe toy box.

I'm planning on actually going!

I was planing on the washes but I think I heard a "free cold beer" offer out by Gecko. Maybe that was just "cold beer" but I read things my own way.

I don't much care for early morning rising just to eat at pair-o-dice. I've been there. I can get food poisoning at my own camp thanks.

How about a ride out to Boadmanville? Now that's a bar.

Justintoxicated.>>> I think the majority of our group wants to go to glamis..so Its looking that way so far.... I'll you let you guys know more as the week goes on. As for the swing arm.. I needed every inch of it for that crazy motor jim did for me. I am still dialing it in..but so far its a shit-your-pants experience every time you ride it.

The last time I camped at the washes we saw two motor homes almost burn to the ground... (people need to shoot their fireworks up so they shoot straight in the air..away from other camps)... and they need not forget about the pie in the oven.. dumb shits....

but yeah... everyone should meet up somewhere popular where everyone knows how to get there...like olds.. or a wash or some land mark... its going to be a zoo out there....but yeh, sounding good dunedemon...