Dyna Ignition

hey guys, just wonderin if the dyna programmable ignition can be used instead of a timing plate, i know it says there are 4 programmable curves to choose from but what do u guys think about it? Does anyone run it or have u guys tried it?

I would just like some of your guys opinions, i now its like 3 times teh price of a timing bplate but would i be better off in the long run?

Thanks in advance

matt

Sorry for the slow response, but the only time I look here is when I'm at "work" .

I really like the Dyna. my bike starts easier it seems to have helped throttle response and the different curves are good for riding in different terrain.

It is a little more expensive then a timing plate but it is a lot easier to install.

Another dyna user here. Nice because you can start with their curves then try your own when you do other mods.

Customer support is great. They test the ignition free of charge and aren't reluctant to send a new one if needed.

Just make sure to run resistor plugs!!! Right D34?