Msr Dominator D*flector

ruff_rida69

well I have some time on my hands so I figured I would do a product review on my new msr bark busters,

well for starters if you buy both the bark busters and plastic shields be prepared to spend about 2 to 3 hours working on them and putting them on because the holes in the bark busters arn't pre-drilled so you have to mark all the holes in the bark busters and then drill and tap the holes, and then they give you two little pieces of heater hose that goes on the bar inserts that are way to small to fit around them so you have to drill them out, and then when you do finally get them on your handlebars you have to modify the plastic shields for the front brake lever and maybe your clutch lever if you still have to long stock one, well when you do finally get them on they look pretty good, but I think the price was a little to much for all the work you have to put into them, I paid $74.99 for both the bark busters and the plastic shields, but I think next time around I'll go for another brand other then msr because I don't think I wanna go through all this again.