How Much For My Banshee.......

Just wondering what some of you would pay for my banshee.... thinking about selling it.

2001 Shee

FMF SST

K&N Intake

Lone Star Racing Chrome 2+1 A-arms.

15/41 Gearing

Brand New ITP Tires Rear "0 hours"

New chrome Douglas Rims Front/Rear "blue lable"

Renthal Bars

Race cut front plastics

Black fenders/blue gas tank with black seat/blue line.

Couple chrome parts added to engine and levers.

"Not for sale yet, just looking for a ballpark range.

Sorry no pictures, will try to get some this weekend.

2001 banshee $3900

minus $200 for FMF pipes

plus $200 for A arms

minus $20 for 15T sprocket

plus $150 for rims& tires

plus $20 for bars

minus $100 for mismatched cut plastic

chrome parts free

Grand total.... $3950

Price without all the extras $3900.

Price with the extras $3950.

Put the original stuff back on and sell the upgrades separately.

You could get a 2001 yz 125??... Excellent Shape. Plastic looks like new. Super Strong Motor. Verner cylinder and head porting. V-Force Cage with carbon reeds. Black EXCELL rims. 21" F / 19" R. Killer tires. Works frame guards. Renthal Fat Bars. Applied Racing triple tree.(anodized blue). EBC clutch kit. SBG full seat. Moose clutch lever. O-Ring Chain. After market sprockets, ( geared down). Bike is super fast and lighter than a new honda.......http://www.bikepics.com/members/shellbyzfan33/01yz125/ ...... looking for a 400ex, or 250r

e-mail me back at wcrabster@aol.com. thanks jim :)

i paid 3000 for mine and mine is a 2000 with renthal bars, fmf faty and power core 2 silencer all skid plates and some other goodies including tires and such.... i looked all around for a deal like that and that was a year ago

so i would sy you coul get 4000 easy... i would recomendseeling th aftermarket parts seperate... for example i bet ou could get around 400 for the a arms alone depending on therecondition....

4000 AROUND HERE WOULD BE HARD TO GET.it s a buyers market right now.2 weeks ago i picked up a 98 with title fatties, billet everything , realtors, ims tank,nerfs,extra set of a arms and spindled, complete stainless bolt kit in the baga and labeled.2 helmets and a gas can 1,600.

My bike has a few more things then yours and its a 2000. I got it last year for 3600$ plus the guy gave me another 900$ worth of extra stuff, like beadlocks, stock rims, tires plastics , axle etc.... I sold all the extra stuff on ebay and got like 900-1000$

Banshees are a dime a dozen now thanks to the yfz450. Hell I bought an 89 in total pieces that needed to be put back together for 300$, turned around and sold all the parts for almost 2000$.

I say keep it and enjoy what you got

Send it to me. I can get 10000 for it easy if it looks good. A new raptor goes for about 15000 here. I cant ride to work and back with out some one trying to buy my banshee. And Im sure as hell gonna sell it befor i get transferd. Use the money to buy another one and a yfz450

Send it to me. I can get 10000 for it easy if it looks good. A new raptor goes for about 15000 here. I cant ride to work and back with out some one trying to buy my banshee. And Im sure as hell gonna sell it befor i get transferd. Use the money to buy another one and a yfz450

were the hell do you live?