Alba Grill

2004LEBanshee

i dont have the alba but the ris one and have not rally had a problem of stuff getting stuck in it while polishing it but it is not as open either..

I know it will sound like a pain but i would remove it and lay it on another towel folded twice so it has some give.then put the grill on it and polish it that way the other bottom towel will poke through the holes and keep the polishing towel from snaging.

or if ya want to trade i may be interested

• 3 weeks later...

The only words of advice I got that is worth a sh*t

"If it looks cool.... it's gonna take twice as long to install, 4 times as long clean and eight times as long to replace..."

;) So far this is the truest thing I have ever heard.

Hey 03LE,

I have that same grill on my 03. They are easy to catch a rag on when your drying or polishing them...But a great looking piece.

Where you at in Ks? I'm about an hour south of KC.

Cannon

i got a good one, if u have a power washer. . . use it. put some degreaser in it. . . or if u have to spray it on and let it soak for a couple minutes. than some cleaner like simple green then blast it off and it should be pretty damn polished if not spray some of that polisher u rinse off. less elbow grease and this way u can wash and clean the rest of ur banshee while ur at it B)

i got a good one, if u have a power washer. . . use it. put some degreaser in it. . . or if u have to spray it on and let it soak for a couple minutes. than some cleaner like simple green then blast it off and it should be pretty damn polished if not spray some of that polisher u rinse off. less elbow grease and this way u can wash and clean the rest of ur banshee while ur at it  B)

thank you finally a lazy way. :D i'll give it a try