Need Help With Mods

Pipes, handlebars, tires, TORS eliminator kit, airfilter/adapter, parking brake block off, shocks, axle, A-arms, braided brake lines, replacement head, bumpers, hell I can spend all of your money for ya if you give me a chance and idea of what type of riding you want to do!

A shaved head is a great mod for woods/trails and not expensive. Also V-force reed cages, and some better tires. Skidplates are a must on trails and a set of pipes. For woods Paul Turner mids are great! Don't forget an airfilter and plate, a steering stabilizer is nice also.

DMC 2:1 pipes ($475), Uni clamp-on filter ($15), jet kit ($40), V-force reeds($220)

stock gears for riding fast, and drop one tooth in the front ($10) for riding trails or short tracks. This combo is wicked yet inexpensive, and for riding the trails and short tracks the small front sprocket gives you double the throttle response. It makes it real peppy and i really like it. Stock gears with those V-force are really nice. My buddy has all the same mods as I do except v-force and when we wind them up on a straight away when he hits 6th topped out I keep going strong like nothing else. Its pretty wicked.All for a small price.