Hey Guys 'n' Girls Im New!

Hey everybody!! I'm new in here and basically new to the whole sport. My dad rides and so does my step-brother but I haven't gotten into it until recently. My dad is trying to talk me into buying one. I have been riding his lately and I love it. I can't beleive after growing up watching my dad i havent gotten into it yet. Any tips anybody can give me would be great. OH! By the way... I am 18 Years old and I live in Hawaii. Thanks everyone! Hope to hear from you soon. Aloha ~Lani~

I think I saw some pictures of kick ass riding spots in the Dominican Republic on this site once. Spectacular place. Riding through banana trees n shit on this white sand.

What are your riding spots like in Hawaii? I can't imagine there not being some place to ride in a proverbial paradise.

Oh, and welcome to BansheeHQ, and to the sport of ATVing.

Some tips would be things like, if you are going to own a banshee, get a Clymers Manual.

Wear a helmet.

Get to know your atv before you try any Evil Kenival type stuff.

Mostly hang around these boards for some great info, and if you have a question, feel free to use the search function, post it in the appropriate forujm, or PM someone with a question.

Most of all have fun.

~Stan~