These Guys Need A Swift Kick In He A$$

hey everyone, these kids on a blastr forum like to talk sh*t about banshee's...they all need some educating and a swift kick in the a$$!!

go to this site

http://blasterhq.proboards5.com/index.cgi?...&num=1073790747

WTF sort of jibberish is this???? This is the first tiime I have looked at that site, and I can say it will be the last.....

and my friends sistres b/f thinks he knows everything about quads and stuff...and my friends believe him he said a stock banshee will do 96mph i was like thats the biggest crpa ive ever heard... he says some dumb crap like a clutch for an snowmobile is 400.00 when i researched it its 125.00 hes makin me pay for it......

I was on the trails with my friends (Matt&Dave) there sis (Kim) and kims b/f the one that thinks he knows everything...oh yeah he dropped out of high school and smokes pot alllllllll day... anyways my quad ran out of gas so i wanted to push it to the street and have my bro pick me up but he said NO will tow you to matt and daves i siad fine but i dont wanna break somthin and pay for it soo we were goin along when all of a sudden it dies...he gets it runnin it runs fine and we start towin again bout 5 mins later swears and stuff were said it was hilarious well im pretty sure the clutch is not broke or else it would stay in "park" if thats what you wanna call it i dont wanna explain it... well i think it just needs a new belt or its slippin somehow it has 6,000 miles on it and probably the same tranny oil from the starts.

welp all i can say is im not payin besides i just spent all my money last monday 

They need some Blaster HQ decals like "When i grow up i want to be a Banshee!" :lol:

lol i think that would be the funniest thing to see a sticker on a blaster that says that haha

damn kids

Ohh chit! I am gonna have to stop talking shit to all the blas-turd riders out there, I guess they are serious machines, and this whole time I figured that the bikes where slow! Now I know that it's the rider that is skerrrd of all that power. :rolleyes: