Porting Who The Best

does anyone know if trinity stage 4 porting does as good as the Shops that Nyuk mentioned (GRR, A&S, Portworks, whiteknuckle........ect.....)????

no disrespect but if your looking for more power then go to anyone on that list besides trinity. Trinity bikes run good and are reliable but are not as fast as those on that list.....Just an FYI.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read about a do it yourself kit fairly recent.

I cant find it at the moment though.

How will a kit like this perform?

Ofcourse a porting company can deliver much better work!

But since i live in the netherlands a good banshee porter.. or a descent 2 stroke porter is hard to find!

I was thinking about buying a do it myself kit and then bring it to a 2 stroke porter so he can do the port work using the kit.

Or i could send my cilinders to Jim..

but i bet shipping will be $$$. no need to rush i got spare cilinders on hand.

I read about a do it yourself kit fairly recent.

I cant find it at the moment though.

How will a kit like this perform?

Ofcourse a porting company can deliver much better work!

But since i live in the netherlands a good banshee porter.. or a descent 2 stroke porter is hard to find!

I was thinking about buying a do it myself kit and then bring it to a 2 stroke porter so he can do the port work using the kit.

Or i could send my cilinders to Jim..

but i bet shipping will be $$$.  no need to rush i got spare cilinders on hand.

might try the post office... should be alot less then UPS or FED EX, you'd be happier to have someone do it for you then the kit. Unless you are going to trail ride only (mild performance). Plus you run the risk of getting into a water jacket or taking too much out or in the wrong spots....then your cylinders are not salvageable.

The kit does not tell you how to modify your transfers, send yrous to jim and don't look back...Ill decide for ya lol...

I took a chance and sent mine to Jim a few months ago when He was not as big a name on the forums, now iM glad I took that chance, everyone is sending Jim their stuff.

The works is exceptional and the price is right, give him a call then call the other places, Thats what I did...well We talked through email but same diff.