Dent Pulling

im a dumbass and backed into one of our work trucks the other morning when it was dark out. put about a 1' by 1' dent the the bed by the bumper. does anyone know a good way to pull it back out without tearin too much up. its on the bedside by the tail light so i can kinda get back behind it, just not enough to hit it with a hammer. the autobody shop here wants 700 bucks to fix it and i think thats rediculous. if anyone has any good ideas could you please post them up. thanks, tyler

its not creased at all. it al gradually bends back. i dont think a plunger would work. its a bed side, its pretty stiff. i was thinkin of drillin a hole and makin something to pull it out. then weldin the hole up and repainting it. but im still wantin some ideas.

If its a small one you can buy these little dent removers (small kind if suction thing), i dont rember the name of any of them but i have seen them atvertised but i dont know if they well work or not. You would have to a little bit of searching for it. I used the dent removers that the body shops use (or at least used to use) once, barrowed it from a reletive that runs a shop.

i have heard on heating the dent up with a heat gun and then running ice around the dent.

you can also call a dent wizard for paintless dent removal. dont know how much a dent that size would run though.

they also sell those tools that glue to the dent and then you pull.

Yea, I would try to get an estimate from a PDA guy. If they can do it the price will be alot more reasonable.

Sorry to hear about the dent in your Dodge. Mine got backed into about 2 weeks ago too, finally got a check from the guy that hit me. Small dent but the estimate is a little over $700.............

its not creased at all. it al gradually bends back. i dont think a plunger would work. its a bed side, its pretty stiff. i was thinkin of drillin a hole and makin something to pull it out. then weldin the hole up and repainting it. but im still wantin some ideas.

That is the one option but you can get a suction puller might work wouldn't need filler then if it worked :)