Jetting Tr6 Pipe And Daul K&n Filters

:lol:

hey smoking banshee no problem man i was just asking :D anyways i did a plug test and before when i was lean the pipe from the exhaust outlet from the engine was getting bluuuuuuuuuuuue i mean really blue but now with this new jetting it stopped and everything seems good till now...

hi guys,

today i bought 250 mains and then i just installed  :blink: , i bought new reeds and the shee is like a rocket, by the way thanks for your replies :D

250 mains!!!!!!!!!! That can't be right. TR6's w/duel K&N clamp on's, new reeds (what kind of reeds?) & your at sea level. You have to be way lean!! How warm is 30 degrees celsius or what is that in farenhiet (spelling)?

I have T5's w/K&N clamp on's & I am running 340 mains and that could be lean, I have to do plug chop, still.

30C is 86F.

250 mains, it is only a matter of time. 

Then your next post will be...

"I am losing power... why?"  or "My motor locked up, what could it be?" 

Maybe a melted piston.

sad thing is he probably thinks he is cool now and won't come back to this thread to read the rest of this. Your right lincster, "only a matter of time".

Tic Toc.....Tic Toc.....Tic Toc.........................................