I Wanna Rebuild Your Kicker For Free!

Holyman

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Holyman, you must be wacked. How many pics do you need? I appreciate, as I'm sure all here do the fact that your fixing all these kickers on your dime. I don't want to waste your time to fix my kicker because it's not rattling (yet...). When it does, I'll give you a call and be happy to pay you for it. At least buy you a case of something special.

Scott

Holyman, you must be wacked.  How many pics do you need?  I appreciate, as I'm sure all here do the fact that your fixing all these kickers on your dime.  I don't want to waste your time to fix my kicker because it's not rattling (yet...).  When it does, I'll give you a call and be happy to pay you for it.  At least buy you a case of something special.

Scott

I don't really need any more pics. I just want to help some folks out and I've been thinking about doing something like this on ebay. So I'd like to be able to say I've done a few so I know what to expect and at the same time say I've got satisfied customers. So far everyoe loves it. I'm also trying to make a package deal with some other stuff to add to the kicker. Like a tether in case one of the screws comes out, the kicker won't get lost. I've got that on my banshee but I want to test it out for a while before I offer it to the HQ crowd.

Holyman, just read this for the first time....I believe I still have 2, can I send you both and you can keep one for your troubles?? I'll be leaving for Dumont in 27 days though, so I'll need some decent turn around time. Either that or I'll send one now and the other later so I won't press you w/ any time limit....Thanks

Holyman, just read this for the first time....I believe I still have 2, can I send you both and you can keep one for your troubles?? I'll be leaving for Dumont in 27 days though, so I'll need some decent turn around time. Either that or I'll send one now and the other later so I won't press you w/ any time limit....Thanks

Send me an email... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com