Banshees

do you have a banshee  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had 2 but got tired of adjusting valves and changing cam chains, banshees are to high maintenence, so now i have a raptor

:lol:

funny shit deuce!

i thought someone would get a kick outta that............i roll when people say there gettin a four stroke cause a 2 is more maintenence........thats just means thay wanna bike they can ride into the ground before it breaks....

i wonder if i could buy another banshee, and say it was for my wife? that would be like buying her a new shotgun for Christmas. damn, they'd be considered gifts and she'd get to keep them even after she left me. it's a no win situation. lol :P

i wonder if i could buy another banshee, and say it was for my wife?  that would be like buying her a new shotgun for Christmas.  damn, they'd be considered gifts and she'd get to keep them even after she left me.  it's a no win situation.  lol :P

That's what I did. She loves it because it's purple {for now} she knows she'll never ride it 'cause it's too much power. So I guess it breaks down like this...

1 for me

1 for wife

1 for parts

1 polaris for wife

1 blaster for jr.

If you look at it that way, the wife has more quads than I do :wacko:

That, gentlemen, is the way to work the system ;)

I've had my '97 since '98. I had a '99 also for a while--took all the 'goodies' for my shee & rebuilt it for the g/f. A couple weeks ago I traded it for an '01 400EX for her & that's what I got right now. Got my choice: thrill or thump. :P The pics of her old '99 are still on my site...haven't gotten around to updating it recently. :rolleyes:

Had one for almost 3 years, and learned that the bike shop had sold me a stolen bike. I brought it back, (minus ALL my aftermarket parts) , got all my money back and bought a YFZ450.

Still have them in my riding group and still work on em. During those 3 yrs I had my 01 I had a 96 come and go, too.

I might be getting my frame/motor back though. Its in an impound yard, if the "real" owner (I guess) doesnt pick it up in about 8 more days, I can buy it back with a clean title. Got my eyes on it.