Rear Master Cylinder, think a Brembo from a YZF R1 or R6 would fit? Pictures look really close.

Izord

I want to upgrade my rear master cylinder and I can't really find a better one than oem, I just have a crappy aftermarket one right now, but I put on the dual piston rear caliper from zoom zoom parts and I want a beefier master cylinder.  

I can't really find replacements that say how big the cylinder is, like for the front it's easy to find 15, 17 and 19mm master cylinders.

But if this R1 or R6 Brembo will fit the bolt pattern I'll be good.

18 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Ducati Monster caliper is a Brembo. Both Cuervo Racing and Race Tech offer them in kits with a new Brembo opposing twin piston calipers with the mounting bracket and hardware. 

Bruh I looked at that Race Tech brembo caliper. It is sweet.  But I'm good on my caliper,  I just want a beefier master cylinder.  I ordered a cheapass $12 R1 Master cylinder to check the bolt pattern, and if it fits I'll order one of the Brembo R6 master cylinder used off ebay and a rebuild kit maybe.

OK, I just got the $12 ebay Chinese Yamaha R1 Mastercylinder, and it's the same as the other cheap one I got that was supposed to be for a Banshee.  So now I'm thinking about getting the Brembo R1 or R6 mastercylinder.

You think it's gonna have a bigger piston?  That's what I want.