How dry does my crankcase need to be after it got flooded.

Izord

Im a bit lost here. Is it oil/gas left over from when you took the jugs off? Did you cover the crank case while waiting for jugs to get bored? Id fill with gas, slosh it around dump it. Then pour some genaric ass oil in the crank case. Spin the crank to lube the bearings and reassemble. If thats too hard. Do what 375 says

5 hours ago, caleb90 said:

Im a bit lost here. Is it oil/gas left over from when you took the jugs off? Did you cover the crank case while waiting for jugs to get bored? Id fill with gas, slosh it around dump it. Then pour some genaric ass oil in the crank case. Spin the crank to lube the bearings and reassemble. If thats too hard. Do what 375 says

Yeah, it got really flooded right before I took the jugs off then I rags in there around the rods and there was still some really oil gas in there.

The engine's in the bike bruh, sitting on my front step, how I'm gonna fill it with gas, slosh and dump it?  🤣   

That's why I had to suck it out with some fuel tubing, it was all good when I just used my cheeks, but at the end I was trying to suck the oil bubbles out and accidentally huffed some pretty nasty premix.

One friend said I should be good unless it was like half full.