Help with my banshee not running right

So I have a 06 banshee and I am a first time owner and new to the Atv  world. I have a really clean almost stock banshee. It has t5 pies and v force reeds. I also removed the air box and have 2 k&n style filters an and tors delete. I don’t know what is the issue with it. I’ve been told that it should want to come off the ground as soon as I take off in first gear. I have never ridden a banshee before but that is not the case. The last time I rode it it was acting like it had no power and kept getting stuck. I took off the Jetts and they are 330 and 27.5 and im at sea level on the Oregon coast. 
I would like some input if these jets are good or what I should do to make my bike run like it supposed to run. I have general knowledge of how they work but not sure what the issue might be any info would greatly be appreciated please and thank you .

Hey! Im new to atv and banshee too....your answer is here for sure....ive read the answer to your questions a bunch of times...each time the recommendations will vary in degree, but everybody always mentions the same items, as there are only so many items right?.....The mission is to figure in what ORDER you should proceed...

Most times, the wiser of fellas here pretty much always mention compression/leak test after the way obvious stuff is done...verifying your foundation is solid...

As far as take offs go...Im 420lb, i leave 2 deep farm ditches behind me when i leave in 1st, and thats leaning over the handle bars lol

Mains are big for our coast and a stock motor.  27.5s and air screws correct, you should only need 290-maybe 310 mains.   Unbolting your intakes and reeds you'll know if it's been ported by what the intakes look like.  Unless they only did transfers & exhaust

So I tried going with the 300 jet and it started up and rpm’s were really high and now the right side carb leaks from the bottom vent hose and non stop and fuel shutoff don’t work it’s so frustrating I think it’s the bike don’t like me lol I started the bike with the air screw 1 turn from closed and the idle screw 21/2 turns in from contact of the slide 

So I opened up my carbs and put it back together it was starting too get late and I tried starting the bike and it won’t turnover. In my frustration my wife says hey what is this and she had in her hand that little brown plastic piece that the jet sits in the middle of and the little leg goes inside where the pilot jet is in i was shocked so I will try again tomorrow let see what happens and my petcock needs new seals and my carbs seems to it be leaking anymore but my luck the other side will be leaking Lol 

thanks for all the replies 

• 2 months later...

I have tried the 295 and the 300jets  and it bogs when you start to accelerate and with the295  backfired quite a bit. The 300 hundred did the same I  am going to try the 310. What should I start on the settings for the carbs like 1 1/2 turns in  from touching the slide and about. The same on the other one 

Okay. So…. Let’s take a deep breath and get this figured out before your wife makes you sell it! 

first and foremost…. Have you ridden any form of powersports toys in the past? Is this your very first toy? I don’t want to assume, but we have discovered before that it was all the rider that didn’t understand 2stroke high performance sport quad vs 4 stroke utility quad in terms of understanding how to ride them.

Like others said, 330s do sound pretty freaking large IF your bike only has pipes. 

2 stroke engines do NOT like to be lugged ….. you have to have the rpm’s up there in order to take off without it stalling or bogging real bad. Are you sure you’re riding it right? Also 2 strokes and especially modified banshees can have a pretty violent powerband….. you know If/when your bike gets there.

If your carb is leaking out the drain tube, it is overflowing internally. Usually caused by a stuck float….. sometimes a gentle tapping on the side of the carb will free it up. 

also…. What do you mean by 1 1/2 turns from “touching the slide”? Only thing touching the side should be the idle screw if you removed the tors…..

I am fairly new to quads. I have a 03 Kawasaki Lakota sport that is my first quad I ever rode and bought and this is my first banshee and I have learned all the basics of riding from you tube videos sad but true. I think don’t knowhat the correct way of riding a banshee is everyone seem to have a different way. I would appreciate any dos and don’ts and tips on how to drive it correctly. Ok so my bike is an 06 banshee I have done 

Tors delete

airbox removed 

t5 toomey pipes

v force reeds 

I run redline two stroke oil with premium non ethanol gas. That’s pretty much it. There is no place around here that you can go take your bike and get it fixed with out leaving it for days and they are always backed up ridiculously. I don’t know what a well tuned banshee sounds or drives like. I have driven my banshee 5 times in the dunes in 3 years because either fuel leaks or it just don’t run right. It is very frustrating but I will figure it out eventually. If you have any input I’m all ears lol

Do you have a place you can do a plug chop? Most guys on here won’t really take our machines to a shop….unless it’s a big name shop on here like F.A.S.T racing or such. Dont really trust most atv mechanics with a 2 stroke to begin with…. Then you throw in a banshee and things can get all messed up. Not saying there aren’t great mechanics out there…..

but do a plug chop. Bonus points if you can record it so we have an idea what it’s doing…. Then put it on YouTube and post the link here….