mikuni vm or tm carbs any good and reliable?

I found a got deal on new mikuni vm or tm carbs? I was thinking 28-32 depending on the setup I want but I want throttle response so I know I don’t want to go to big.my question is I’m getting the vm new shipped to me like 65-70 bucks  each depending on size for genuine not knockoffs and I thing the Ty’s are like 85-90 each depending on size. My question is are they reliable and easy to setup.I wanted stock carbs but got ripped off to many times buying used and kehiens are expensive new or used I can’t find a reasonable priced set, I really want oem but tired of blowing money on carbs that are broken or messed up in away.are the mikuni setup reliable?which is better tm or vm?

It’s gonna be 65mm redline dune ported stock cylinder 4mil. With CPI’s if I find a set.

I know for a fact that Cam will recommend PWK. I don’t know why you’re looking at two carbs that he doesn’t use. Sounds like you’re just trying to be difficult.