New spark plug wires and throttle cable install questions

Let me first say I have no really done much other that opened the box with the parts. I wanted to try to get a plan before attacking this as the last little project of replacing the dust boots on the rear brake took me way to f'in long Sunday. 

I have looked without taking any plastics off regarding the plug wires but is its pretty straight forward in finding the coil? I am just upgrading the wires at this point, mine do work fine but..

The throttle cable now (TORS Removed) seems like its got a pretty tight bend behind the radiator so I wanted to see if someone could recommend the best way to route it back to the carbs. 

I’ve owned my Banshee since it was brand new in 04 and I’ve never replaced my coil wires and I don’t think they can be replaced unless you replace the entire coil. If you are replacing the coil make sure that it is replaced with a OEM coil. So I would say if it’s not broken don’t fix it. As for the throttle cable it’s not really that hard to replace it. You just have to remove the radiator cover , tank cover and completely remove the fuel tank then remove the 3 radiator bolts and then remove the old throttle cable and just remember how the old cable was routed. 

Crap. The dipshit before me rolled it and the frames bent enough I can get the tank out. I’ve tried when I had to put a new petcock in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrapped up the cable install. It wasn’t bad to wrangle around and I could get the tank up enough to get my hands underneath. Night and day difference with this new cable and it even synced by eye balling the caps. They were not even on the last cable.

I’ll skip the spark plug wires for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk