What Do You Worry More About When You Crash?

trail rider

I've been ridin' for 11 years, and i've had some pretty bad crashes. the concepts always the same on any machine, you stop paying attention or you arent careful and pow, you crash... sometimes at different speeds, thats basically it. one day i was out ridin' on the banshee and i was in 4th gear pinned going across a pit and the dirt dropped off just low enough(only a couple inches, maybe a foot) to hide the huge straight away of 12 inch deep water. i wwasnt able to skim it, but it almost through me over the bars... i held on though and managed to make it through. needless to say, i was soaking wet the rest of the day :rolleyes:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did something kinda like that when i had my blaster. i was riding on this trail that was just off of the side of a road when i came up on a straight away of water. it wasnt deep enough for me to sink in and slow down i just all of my traction, i llet it whip around a bit back and forth. right before i hit the end of the water i whiped it a little too far and hit solid ground sideways. I though i broke my hip and shoulder

i could barely walk but i fliped the quad back over and rode it home. It was alright except for the handle bars.

Has anyone ever had the loading ramp fall while loading theyre quad onto a truck?

Actually it didnt i felt like doing a small jump, it was my friends utility i was unloading it and right as i got the front wheels on the ramp it fell and gave me a jump but then i started laughing cuz it save me the trouble of driving it back onto the truck and readjusting the quads line. it was actully kinda cool

might try it again sometime.

CHAAGHING!! That's the sound of the cash I'm going to have to spend once I'm able to comprehend my surroundings and regain mobility in my limbs. Then I think about what happened why the hell did I crash AGAIN?? :huh:

My first thought is usually, "uh oh this is going to hurt!" Then once I realize I'm not dead I think about the bike, then once I know the bike is alright I think about how bad I'm injured and how sore I'm going to be and hope that I don't have to chase anyone down or fight someone while I'm at work on duty!!! :o

Well, if your not crashing, your not trying. It's cool for some to just put around and stay stagnent, never really trying, but me, I gotx to push the limits and see just how much I can handle. When you ride on the edge of your abilities, sooner or later somethings going to give. I makes you a better rider. Nothing worse to me then riding with a bunch of sissies too afraid to take some risks. Like I said. If your not crashing your not trying. I was smokin' the shit out of a bunch of dirt bikers at a local track the otherday. Made me feel good.