Dyna Fs Ignition

I have heard they make a difference. especially nice if you are into programming your own curves.

Hey Proquad101, do you ever make it up to Wichita, KS to race? Just curious, I have a couple of friends racing in the NFTRA.

Not yet, but I have plans to race there soon. I here they have some pretty nice tracks. :D

• 2 years later...

worth the money for sure. i love mine. if you go on ebay they sell em and i got mine for like 320

You can get 'em cheaper, like 280 or so shipped. Make sure you get the correct wiring for your year harness.

I run one with my timing plate set on 8 degrees...

I'm hoping to have time to get to a dyno with a laptop to see what kind of improvement I can get out of it...

You can get 'em cheaper, like 280 or so shipped. Make sure you get the correct wiring for your year harness.

I run one with my timing plate set on 8 degrees...

I'm hoping to have time to get to a dyno with a laptop to see what kind of improvement I can get out of it...

You have an 8 deg timing advance + the advance from the Dyna? Holy shit you must have some low compression. If you run the Dyna you should not need the timing plate anymore since it is essentialy doing the same thing, but variable with RPMs...

You have an 8 deg timing advance + the advance from the Dyna? Holy shit you must have some low compression. If you run the Dyna you should not need the timing plate anymore since it is essentialy doing the same thing, but variable with RPMs...

He could also have a custom map in his Dyna to compensate foer the +8 advance. Why you'd do that, I couldn't be gin to expalin. :baseball_mitt: