Any Ideas?

bansheefreak

anyone know what my problem could be???? my bike run good when haulin ass but when you put around or get in trails it fouls the right side plug fast.. you can put a new one in both and if you go right back into trails it will foul the plug... you gotta stay wide open or it just fouls ... any suggestions why they are jetted same but run diff????

I'm going to toss this out for ya. You didin't say how old your bike is, but it could be that the crank seal is going on the right side and you are sucking in transmission oil. Do check to make sure that you have the carbs jetted the same and synchronized. You might also want to have a leakdown test run as well to confirm that the engine is sealed correctly. Also you might need to go to the next hotter plug to help keep the deposits from building up.

Wheatchex

the plugs never really look that bad i just have to put new ones in to get it to run right and stay on the gas or it will run like crap on the right side.. if i get it out in the open sometimes it will burn whatever out and haul ass again but like i say i have to be balls to the walls all the time...and the motor has less then 10 hrs on it crank and all....

actually it ran fine then all the sudden starting fouling plugs like this... my mods are as follows shaved head, 30 over, dmc pipes, ported mild, stock carbs jetted at i think around 300 or 290.. but like i said one side seems fine other side fouls left and right

just for shits and grins have you tried swapping plug wires

to make sure your problem doesnt move to the other cylider...

probably not as you would most likely notice an ignition problem

even at higher rpms...but its so easy its worth a try. stranger things

have happened. it is at least possible to have an ignition miss at

low rpms...but will fire at higher rpms. worth a try.