Banshee doesn’t like to go

Hzb

I have a 2000 banshee I recently got a rebuild on it I got a hot rod crank with vertex pistons it has a pro design cool head with 22 cc domes I’m running v force 4 reeds and k&n pod filters it has fmf gold series pipes it’s bored out to 68 mm the banshee starts up fine 2-3 kicks but 1-3 gear it doesn’t seam to want to go it don’t bog but it just doesn’t go but 4 gear and up it goes I thought about switching from fmf to toomey t5 pipes but I can’t seam to figure out why is does that the mechanic that did the motor also cleaned the carbs and jetted it I think to 340 any idea why 1-3 gear is so low it’s almost like it doesn’t have a power band I’m running Castro 927 32-1 mix 

When I first start it up the The left pipe smokes more than the right pipe but the right pipe gets hotter than the left pipe any reason? 

also I was out riding a few days ago breaking it in after I did about 4 gallons I let it sit for a good 20-30 mins then I was ripping it and racing my dad on his banshee and out of nowhere it started pouring out lots of blue smoke from the exhaust I think it’s because that’s the first time I held the throttle 

Pipes wont help.

Seems rich . i had 340's in mine tho, @ sealevel.

swap plug wires & see if cylinder issues, swap sides. Did u/ he do a leak down?

Timing?

Fitlers over oiled?

Pipes partially blocked ( rat nest) ?

Thetll burn off all oil in pipe first good/ long rip... prob what smoke was