Bogging when giving small amounts of throttle

Hey guys, just picked up my first 2005 banshee SE. If I give it just a little throttle while in neutral it will start to bog down a bit but is fine once it starts picking up RPM's. You really have to give it some gas while releasing the clutch to avoid bogging, but once it starts actually moving it absolutely screams...first and second gear the front tires are in the air when the power-band hits. I cleaned the carbs this morning and the pilot jets were both fully clogged but didn't end up making a difference at all once I put them back in. Bike idles perfectly and doesn't die. 

MODS:
Gimmicky boost bottle
Toomey T-5 pipes
K&N Air Filter (air box w/ no lid)
stock bore/head/ports to my knowledge

Elevation:
Sea level

Jetting: 
30 Pilot
330 Main

Compression: 
112 in both cylinders (checked on a cold motor)

Premix:
fresh gas mixed 32:1

Plugs:
Looked really clean but they may have also just been put in right before I bought it

Got it running right but leaving an update just in case it helps someone in the future:

I noticed this morning that at idle it was only firing on the right side cylinder. I took apart the carb and cleaned out the semi-clogged pilot jet. I also noticed the carbs slides were wayyyy out of sync and that the left side wasn't even starting to move until almost 1/4 throttle. After syncing the carbs and and cleaning the jet the bike is way snappier and sounds beautiful...no bogging. 

With that said, I may have synced the carbs incorrectly because although it's running mint, I basically set the idle by adjusting the slide. Playing with the idle screw now doesn't have any effect on the bike. I'm thinking I brought the slides too far up or down?