I Need Help With Jetting My Carbs.

Hey What’s up fellow Banshee Riders! I’m in need of some help with jetting my brand new genuine Keihin 28mm pwk’s. I searched the forums and was reading some of the posts and didn’t find any of the posts that has a setup similar to what I have. So here is what I have done to her right now. I recently rebuilt top end and installed a new driveline stock stroke crank. Then after I put the engine completely back together I did a leak down test and it held 5 psi for 5 minutes and beyond. Then I did a compression test and it came back to 175 psi on both cylinders with the stock head on it. I did away with the stock carbs because they were leaking gas from the fitting where the fuel line hook up to. There is nothing really done to my banshee other than some small mods. I ride at my work which is a sand/gravel quarry.   My outside temps are roughly between 60* to 70* right now but will probably be going down soon. My riding spot is roughly around 60’ above sea level. My fuel I run is Sunoco Optima 95 octane and my premix is Motul 800 2T off road mixed @ 32:1. My list of mods are below. 

* Paul Turner Mid Range Pipes w Fatboy 2 Silencers. 
* Stock Cylinders now bored .020 and not ported. 
* Stock intakes w stock cross over tube & Stock reed cages w Boyesen Pro Series dual stage reeds. 
* Pro Design Pro Air Filter w K&N filter w outerwear.  

So if someone here could please help me out I would greatly appreciate it a whole lot. I know I have to order some extra main and pilot jets from the company that I bought the carbs from. 

Thanks, Junior.