Need help dude

Is it lose enough that it at least spins? Put a wrench on the right side and spin it a few times before you hit it. Also some penetrating oil. Next step is maybe heat. I just took mine out too and it was kinda stubborn. Good luck. 

Is it lose enough that it at least spins? Put a wrench on the right side and spin it a few times before you hit it. Also some penetrating oil. Next step is maybe heat. I just took mine out too and it was kinda stubborn. Good luck. 
I can spin it barely. Have had penetrating oil on it for months. Would you recommend heading the part of the swing arm that surrounds the bolt in order to expand the aluminum?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, banshee907 said:

I can spin it barely. Have had penetrating oil on it for months. Would you recommend heading the part of the swing arm that surrounds the bolt in order to expand the aluminum?

That’s kind of the tricky thing because there is actually a spindle housed inside swingarm that fits tight around the bolt and you can’t really get heat just to that part to expand it. You might be able to get somewhere just heating the bolt up real slow and then let it cool. Sometimes that’s enough to get it to break free. 

That’s kind of the tricky thing because there is actually a spindle housed inside swingarm that fits tight around the bolt and you can’t really get heat just to that part to expand it. You might be able to get somewhere just heating the bolt up real slow and then let it cool. Sometimes that’s enough to get it to break free. 
So stuck a torch on low against the head end of the bolt and the threaded end ya think?