Lock out clutch.

Banshees" userid="54187"] thanks for the tips and correction guys. Lock - up not lock out.  I’m a little green so some ball busting is in order. 
I appreciate your help with this. 
So try HD spring first, then report back.

That's the cheapestand most logical option now.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok guys , I installed a new driveline clutch yesterday. Just test drove it today. That did the trick. This thing is bad to the bone.  Thanks again for the tips.  Primary lesson learned is this, never let anybody else build your shit. The reason the clutch was slipping in the first place was because the guy who built the engine for me left the old clutch in.  Not kidding !  This dude kept the new BP HD clutch and left the old POS in it.  

Brian Eoff did the build for me. I shipped the new build plus the old engine to him. The agreement was that the engine would be ready to bolt on and ride when I got it back. Only someone who’s never built a motor before would fall for that right ( me ). I was a little unhappy when I saw he had kept the jet kit that came with the build. So I messaged him asking where it was, he assured me that I was wrong and the Jets were there as promised. I opened up the 35 mm carbs and as expected they were empty, no Jets no needle.  
now I find out the new clutch that came with the build is also missing. I feel pretty stupid. Even more stupid than calling the lock up clutch lock out LOL.