Can a hone be the cause of lower compression after top end rebuild?

Mighty Shee

This is exactly what they did. When I went back to have them help me figure out why I had lost so much compression the owner was not very interested in helping. As if I was wasting his time. I’ve dealt with him before and that’s the type of personality he has. He already had my money so at this point he didn’t care much to help. Moving forward I’m going to Kevin at Herr Jugs. I’ve dealt with Kevin and it’s been a pleasant experience every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuck mate, hate when that happens, people like that really do my buttons in, but it is what it is right now. Idiot lost the customer and he probably doesn't even care about it, some time dow the track he will be crying about tough times and shit and hope that no one will buy that story from him.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Right, it’s the shorter crown height that changes the port timing. 

blaster is single cylinder 200cc
Than that's a big fuck up on their hands, that shit shouldn't happen to professionals.
Trying to patch it up made it even worse, that's kind of craftsmanship you don't want to hear about.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk