Fixed it then had another problem

I figured out what was wrong with my quad I The warent synced,so the other day I had a buddie that builds banshees and is very knowledgeable in banshee’s. it’s all he builds come over and check out the adjustment in the clutch hub and he even adjusted it and also adjusted the clutch lever at the bars for proper gap and the clutch was engage and the lever had resistance and would snap back to position and so the next day i started it and tried taking it for a ride the next day and I took it around the block and the lever got completely soft and has I feel is slack,the actuator still moves not to difficult to move with my hand if you have any suggestions or what to do let me know.i was thinking my clutch cable went bad and stretched.

58B23C31-AA6C-4283-AB5E-33D6E655495A.jpeg

I tried adjusting it all the back in the handle bar it doesn’t make up for the slack. Also if I pull on the cable it moves back and forth and has play.also the actuator is moved away to the left from the arrow location. And when I pull the lever in with the slack it’s just toward the right of the arrow point .

Also earlier I figured out my problem was the clutch screw in the clutch hub got backed out and loosens ima have to put locktite on that bolt any suggestions so it doesn’t back out anymore.The c clip of the idler gear looks good in there one side jagged the other kinda flat.the plastic bushing looks to be pretty good  I’m not sure if I put it in right but I saw a few videos And I put in like they said to in the video, after I put the clutch cover back on with bolts and I was able to kick it over.im hoping I put in correctly.

9624B5D5-EC0D-4344-B1C6-7EC23D3D7543.jpeg