Is 28 mm carb to big for stock 350 with DMC pipes only

Tobynblevins

I picked up a stock 350 banshee for 2000 bucks and I'm rebuilding it but keeping it stock it has a koso 28 mm carb on it not sure if that's even a decent carb.. the right carb is missing air screw so plugs are black and other side is perfect. I want to put new stock carbs on it or a decent carb that's not crazy expensive but still  good carbs .. is 28mm a good size carb for stock.. dont wany to go to big. Also what would correct jetting be for them pipes I'm in wv so elevation is 4,863 above sea level 

If you’re buying a set of new carbs and cost isn’t an issue, I’d say go 28pwk’s. They won’t gain a bunch of power, but they will certainlybfeel more crisp and make just a touch more, but will certainly make more once you start making other upgrades. If cost is a factor, find a really clean matched set of stock carbs and do the TORS delete on them and install some idle screws. 

Look on eBay for OEM kx85 carbs. Every so often they go up for super cheap. They are genuine pwk 28s. Which is probably the best carb you can put on a stock bore and stroke. Very easy to tune compared to oem. I found two for about 70 bucks each and got proper needles and a rebuild kit for each. Cost me about 165 for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk