Driveline cylinders, swing arm and pt mids

I have a set of 421 drivelines I’m looking to sell. I found a good deal on a brand new ported serval.

The cylinders have maybe 1.5 hours of ride time. I am selling just the cylinders for 600 plus shipping.

The Paul turner are mids. Have one ding on one side. If I were to run them I would replace or powder.

Asking 170 plus shipping

And I have a +4 Tyson swingarm fresh white powder never ran on dirt or anything other than asphalt. Asking 270 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in the cylinders. Do they come with anything else?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sorry no, I could do the pistons too for an additional 100 bucks. I need the domes. All you need to get is domes gaskets and studs depending on your head.

Let me know. I got few dms about them.

Are they high port or low port jugs?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hi. I ran them with slps. Lane told me to go with the hi port for flexibility. And run shearers for mid to top motor and slps for a snapper low to mid motor.

I like them a lot. Just can’t pass up a brand new ported serval from fast for cheap

You going shorter on the swing arm next time around?

Yea, I found a nice jp swinger for cheap. I just like stock length the best. Makes for a fun riding bike, in my opinion.

I enjoy having one of my bikes that stands up all the time. And I never had an issue with it on hills. It’s a little trickier but worth it IMO.

I have a yfz that’s a lot more tame.

• Like 1