Never rebuilt a smaller engine....

So I bought a 95 about five years ago but I moved to Florida and left it in south dakota for three. My pa started her up and would put around on it from time to time, but when I pulled her out she lost so much power the last ride and then wouldn't start to get it to the garage. . I'm pretty sure it was stock .. I guess what I'm asking is what I'll all need to rebuild the whole thing, and maybe give her some more brapp?

Yeah I got the top end apart, looks like rings killed the pistons 

I guess I'm now asking who are good porters, my boss told me porting is huge and told me to get it dune ported.  and what do I have to change if I do want to little to big stuff... like most important things. Bore, what's max,   but I dont wanna kill myself, I'm a buck fifty soaking wet. Like in somewhat safe range to not be on the verge of blowing it up. I'm pretty mechanically inclined I just dont know where to start  and this is the first place I turned to 

max bore is like 66.50 but youd need to know where you are at now and jsut bore to the next size.   list of sponsors who do lots of porting and are good

fast

driveline

redline

macdaddy 

hjr 

claudemachining 

take your pick and call them and tell them what you are looking to do and they will take care of you

Edited by Ayesully810

max bore is like 66.50 but youd need to know where you are at now and jsut bore to the next size.   list of sponsors who do lots of porting and are good
fast
driveline
redline
macdaddy 
hjr 
claudemachining 
take your pick and call them and tell them what you are looking to do and they will take care of you
Ya dick lol!!

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

On 6/4/2019 at 6:56 AM, Paywon87 said:

So I bought a 95 about five years ago but I moved to Florida and left it in south dakota for three. My pa started her up and would put around on it from time to time, but when I pulled her out she lost so much power the last ride and then wouldn't start to get it to the garage. . I'm pretty sure it was stock .. I guess what I'm asking is what I'll all need to rebuild the whole thing, and maybe give her some more brapp?

Imo, just call driveline and order thier complete top and bottom kit. They have what they call thier assasin cylinders, basicly they have ports like a cub, big trans, tripple ex, ect., but thier not a mono block cylinder, these are a pair. They are nicklesealed, like cubs, they offer a low port, and a high port version kinda like a cub and a serval. Dumbshits still think thier athena cylinders they are not! These guys desighned them and have them made to thier standards. Out of the box UNPORTED they do not make what a cub will make cc to cc, same everything setupwise but thier really close.  Imo, u cant beat drivlines deal.

For 1300 depending on where u live, im in the northwest u get as follows

Pair of assasin cylinders anyway u want em sizewise unported new ready to bolt on.

New crank with better then tz and maxload bearings i belive options are stock stroke, +4 +7+10.

Domes for a billet head, like drivlines, or coolhead , or nos head ect. 

O ring kit for billet head ur running, crank seals, base gasket, and i think reed gaskets, cant remember.

U can fuck around getting porting from one of the builders listed but why? Still stock cyls, non coated stock cast sleaves that were outa round soon as u put gas in the tank, even when ported "big leage" lol ,they still dont compare.

I would do an assasin high port 421 wich is +4stroke+4bore, cut domes for pump givin ur elevation. Spend a buck and a half on thier billet head to go with domes, do a billet clutch basket and r1 style clutch stack from redline if drivline doesnt have it.  Mod your shift star lightly, by the roller bearing upgrade that rides in your shift star.  Install new best quality output shaft bearing. I always do new shift forks and shaft, new waterpump bearing and seal. Small things u can do at home is  polish shift fork holes, and shift shaft like a mirror, and i polish shift drum channels, and make shure u have shift drum machined and install bearing upgrade on end of drum.

Do all the shit i just said and u will have a bitchin motor under or right at 2k! As far as assembly thier use to be a video on here from f.a.s.t, i think of a step by step building process including polishing tips. Simple stuff.

Next step, sell those t5s and buy slp pipes, a set of 28mill pwks and vf2 reeds if u can find em, if not 4s are fine, i promise u, this setup is smooth 75ish to 85ish hp depending on comp. but more importantly a broad bitchin torque curve that climbs dunes, rips trails, and holds its ong against ur friends machines ina straight line.  Most importantly pipes carbs reeds aside this setup will live forever!!!! Call em and ask them yourself do some research, think u will find im right. Anyways sorry for huge post, just sighned back in after cpl years away from banshees. Pm me if u have questions man. Im doing two more drivline setups in next cpl weeks on my wifes bike, and my mild dune j arm bike. 

CHEERS