More smoke less exhaust pressure right side?!

Recently did top end bored 40 over with boysen stage 2 reeds my jetting is 25 pilot and 200 main running belray 40:1 good compression 

my problem is that the right exhaust is smoking a little more then left also has less exhaust pressure coming out and the pipe on the right and are no where near the Same temp as the left (right side colder) recently had the carbs synced still having the problem tho any ideas or questions ? 

I noticed a little bit When the bike is cold it runs evenly in both exhaust with about the same pressure coming out.

• 10 months later...

Passes leak down test any other suggestions I swapped around the reeds and it seemed to help out..not as noticeable any more but now it sputters over 1/4 throttle in gears4-6 and also sputters when I power slide to the left for some reason or when I turn left and give it more than 1/4 throttle. I already upped the jetting to make sure it not lean still didn’t help

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure your float height is set correctly. I set mine to around 21mm. Couple YouTube vids on how to adjust and set height. I’ve had this prob before and checked everything electrically , etc. ended up adjusting float height in one carb and fixed issue

On 4/1/2020 at 2:07 PM, 375hp banshees said:

Acting up while turning could be a short, Check your harness for bare spots and t. Cable for  binding.

Did you try swapping carbs

Update: I think it ended up being a short In the harness because I took it completely apart and took out some bs wires like the tors wires and parking brake wires and checked the continuity of them all taped everything back up nicely and now I don’t have that problem