A arm banshee parts

I have a banshee I bought for parts. I took what I need and there's a bunch left over. This is not a show quality banshee but many good parts. I will send pics and give a very good description of each part. No motor, no rear shock and only one stock carb. Not sure if I can ship a frame but if I can that's for sale too.

If you're near Harrisburg PA feel free to look in person. Thnx

Edited by Babshees for days folks
Spelling

Have some fmf fatty pipes and silencers. Just took off surface rust with wire wheel could use a Polish ( may Polish if I get bored).

Nice cond plastics ( white front and rear, red and black grille, and black tank cover. 

Nice clean gas tank with fuel shut off. Threads for plastics to mount to are good.

Two stock front wheels with like new tires.

Two rear wheels and tires with fair tread ( one leaks at bead the other no issues).

Nice frame I can sand blast if I get time 

Stock swing arm

Stock a arms 

Front shocks ( don't look the best untested)

Nice skid plate no hardware

And more

This app isn't allowing pics. Says they're too big. 717 635 0105 text for pics. Anything else just ask there's plenty more parts

50 minutes ago, Babshees for days folks said:

This app isn't allowing pics. Says they're too big. 717 635 0105 text for pics. Anything else just ask there's plenty more parts

Downloading tapatalk on your phone is the best way to get pics to load if you're interested in doing so. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...